Saturday, August 07, 2010

The Veil

Over the past couple of months I have been so undecided as to what type of veil I wanted to wear. I always knew that the moment I saw it, I would know that it was the one! I was pretty sure I wasn't after a traditional veil, and with the dress having quite a lot of detail at the back, I didn't want anything covering it up. For a long time I have loved the Birdcage Veil, so this is where I started to look. After visiting a lot of bridal stores in Brisbane, I was having absolutely no luck. I started to search online, but it seemed that all of the online stores were based in the US. As usual, I ended up on eBay. It seemed like every week I was jumping on eBay praying that I would find that perfect veil. In the end my persistence paid off. I managed to find a whole store devoted to hand crafting Birdcage Veils, based in Melbourne. After trawling through pages of listings a veil caught my eye.....I think I clicked on the picture 100 times to ensure it opened super quick. I knew I had found it! (Pictured) I think I even let out a little scream.....which then made my work colleagues a little curious! After very little deliberation, I had placed the order for the veil. I couldn't even believe that even with express postage, it came $25 dollars under budget. Even better....it arrived the very next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment