Friday, April 15, 2011

So this weekend, I am really really hoping for a quiet one. I am feeling quite unmotivated to say the least. The end of work for 5 weeks is approaching (4 days...YAY) which I can't really wait for. I still have plenty of things to keep me busy...in no particular order, and not limited to - construct 50 cupcake boxes (currently 35 remaining), Table Listings, with place cards in order, tie bows of ribbon around 35 tubes of bubbles, fill 63 organza bags with heart shaped chocolates, finalise the music for the reception, organise the timetable for the night.....I really could go on.....but I won't!

The high light of my day was winning a book called: "The Wedding Book-The Big Book For Your Big Day"! I am so excited to receive this book, I can't wait to read it! I have heard some great reviews about the book and have been told this is a must for every bride. I almost forgot to mention that my lovely boss surprised me with a gorgeous bunch of flowers this morning! She will be on leave for my last day next week, so got me a little something special before she left!

I am really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning. I hope to knock over the cupcake boxes and the majority of the songs for the reception. Next week should be fun, I have many lunches booked with work girlies, and even a morning tea to celebrate my last day before I go off and get married! I will try and take some piccys.....14 more sleeps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment