Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Hen's Night

On a very exciting note, this Saturday is my Hen's Night :) The night is starting out with a group of us girls having dinner at the Fish Kitchen at Dutton Park, which is included as part of the package we had created through 'My Ultimate Hens'. After dinner we are heading to South Brisbane Cemetery for a Ghost Tour which I am super excited about! My lovely sister, along with permission from the City Council, has organised for a professional photographer to take some pictures for us, which is great, because we can relax and enjoy the tour without having to worry about posing or fussing with cameras! Plus we get copies of all of the amazing photos digitally edited ect. Once the Haunted Graveyard Tour is finished, we have a private area booked at the Fringe Bar in the Valley, so all of us girls can let loose and have some drinks. I have been told that penis straws will be in abundance! The main reason we went with a private area is so that we can do our own thing without having to worry about other "douch-bags" invading our dance space or being in general annoying and ruining our night! I am really looking forward to it......my mission for the next couple of days is to try and find something to wear...it needs to be graveyard and club friendly....this might be a bit of a tough one!! I also hope the rain holds off on the weekend as well!!! No doubt plenty of photos will surface on Facebook! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment