Friday, May 27, 2011

..married life begins!

My husband and I have now been married 27 days! It has been the most blissful 27 days one could imagine (well mainly because I haven't gone back to work yet!) I am in the process of trying to obtain my marriage certificate, which for the most part has been a huge pain in the ass, but I am just taking things as they come! The journey to wedded bliss has not been without issues, but it has definitely been the most exciting/rewarding/amazing time in my life so far, and I am looking forward to spending many many many more of those days together with my Husband. I am dabbling in the idea of potentially starting my own wedding planning business, but this is off in the distant future.I would love to be able to help other brides-to-be! I will need to start thinking of other ways to occupy my time (other than with my husband), now that planning my wedding is over. So i guess this brings to an end my blog. I hope to continue blogging into the future- I am yet to decide on any particular project yet, but I will keep everyone posted! I hope that even if I have just inspired/helped one person, the task I set out to complete has been achieved. Thanks to all of those that have read my blog, you guys are the ones that kept me motivated to write!! Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment