Wednesday, March 30, 2011

1 month!

Woohoo....as I write this blog, in one months time, I will be waking up on my wedding day :D I will no doubt be close to walking out the door on the way to the hairdressers to have my hair done. My house will be full of people, and I will be counting down the hours until my partner and I are finally married! I will then be, of course looking forward to spending 8 days on the Pacific Sun for our honeymoon! Bring it on! I have a sneaky suspicion that this month will be on fast forward, and will go faster than the other 3 months, that have already disappeared. This weekend I am finally squeezing in a camping trip with my partner and a bunch of friends, and I cannot wait to drink copious amounts of alcohol and relax....I need to prepare my liver for the following Saturday, which is my Hen's Night! I am sure there will be a few stories and pictures that will be shared. I look forward to sharing them with you! Before then, I will try and keep you posted on my progress with the seating plans and final preparations :D Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment