Friday, February 05, 2010

Tonight my partner, best friend and I dropped into a mini wedding expo that our chosen wedding venue had put together to display the facilities available and local wedding suppliers.


If your chosen venue gives you the opportunity to see everything set up like it would be for the big day I would definitely recommend it. It gave me the chance to see exactly what the tables and decorations looked liked up close, plus what is included in the package we chose. It was also nice to meet local suppliers particularly because we live quite a while away from the location. It also gave me the chance to ask as many questions as I could possibly think of!


Most importantly it was nice to meet the events staff, keeping in mind that these could very well be the ladies and gentleman that will be working to make your wedding perfect.


I must admit, everything I saw tonight was exactly as I expected...yet to be disappointed!


P.S I also noticed that there were some serious bridezillas out tonight!!!! They should just chillax and enjoy the ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment