Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wedding Spam...

Lately my email inbox has been jam packed with what I have given the term "constructive spam". After attending a wedding expo a few weeks ago...and hesitantly putting my email on a "few" email lists..I was waiting for the onslaught of promo emails.

The most important "constructive spam" was an email alerting me to another wedding expo. The email offered me - buy one ticket get one free...what a bargain...two tickets cost me $12!! Of course I couldn't turn that down.
I am still after plenty of inspiration for the big day and need as much help as I can get! I am a big fan of wedding expos (don't forget you get plenty of freebies).Many of the other spams have been very useful in helping me compare prices, and alerted me to think of things that weren't even on my radar.
My tip...do put your email on mailing lists....granted, a lot of what hits your inbox will be rubbish....but just remember....there will be "constructive spam" out there somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. It's truly amazing how much mail spam you can get when your name gets on the mailing lists. Sometimes the spam mail is all I get so at least I feel important. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It is nice to feel important though. I seriously thought I only put my email on 1 or 2 lists!

    ReplyDelete