Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Make Up Madness!

So this past weekend, I may or may not have had a bit of a panic. Never fear-all has been sorted now but I thought I would share with you. Due to circumstances out of her control, I was left without a make up artist -which is totally cool, these things happen :) Anyways, this late in the game I was a bit worried about finding another make up artist that happens to be available for our wedding date. My Saturday/Sunday was spent with one of my bridesmaids googling and contacting a few ladies to see if they were available....to my horror, a lot of them already had at least 2 bookings for the 30th!!! *insert hyperventilating here*!!!

I honestly wasn't too worried about pricing ect at this stage, or what type of application I was after, I just wanted a qualified make up artist! Anyways thanks to a recommendation from my soon to be Aunty In - Law (Thanks!!!!!) I was put onto a make up artist who by the looks of her portfolio, has done some AMAZING work. I contacted her as soon as I could on Sunday and to my disbelief, she was free (must have been fate!!). So I quickly booked in the date of our wedding, and am very excited because we have a trial coming up in March. I still have no idea about what type of application to choose - traditional sponge/brush, or airbrushing, as both are offered! Any suggestions any of you have on either would be appreciated. I should also mention that the pricing is also extremely reasonable, including trials at half price, which seems to be quite a rare occurrence.

Anyways, I guess I just wanted to share my "happy ending"! I can't wait for the trial and will let you dolls know how it all goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment