Saturday, February 12, 2011

So much has been happening lately, things seem to be absolutely hectic. I think just about every weekend up until the wedding has something on. Next weekend my partner and I are having a nice romantic weekend away, which I suppose is a late valentines day present for each other. I managed to win two nights at the Medina Executive in Brisbane last year, and we are only now just getting the chance to use it! I am really looking forward to it, its nice just to spend a weekend together without any interruptions. Time seems to be flying by, I guess we are almost mid way through February, which means there is just on two and a half months to the wedding. Plenty of things still need to be organised. The weekend after next is a meeting with our Celebrant, who just happens to live at the Sunshine Coast, so I hope to get to the beach after we discuss our Vows! Will keep you all posted! X

No comments:

Post a Comment