Friday, February 04, 2011

Smile!

Something that I have always been keen to do is whiten my teeth. Being an avid coffee and red wine drinker, my teeth always seem to have a yellow tinge! I haven't done much research on this one, and it seems that there is a plethora of teeth whitening products on the market. I am not really interested in getting them professionally done-as I am not after a cheesy 'fake' grin! With all of the above in mind, I have started with White Glo . At only $4.99 for the tube of toothpaste and a brush, it is a bargain, and if it doesn't work it is no great loss. I have been using the toothpaste now for almost two weeks and I have noticed a slight reduction in the "yellowness" of my teeth, but nothing earth shattering. During a few conversations I was told that Listerine Whitening Mouthwash does a great job. On the weekend I went out and brought a bottle of the mouthwash. As i have only been using both combined for the past couple of days, I haven't noticed anything to jump up and down about, but I hope if I continue to use both up until the wedding, my teeth won't have that trashy yellow tinge anymore! X

2 comments:

  1. Oooh let me know the results I am desperate to get whiter teeth - - I'm even considering veneers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely keep you posted. I have noticed a slight improvement so far!

    ReplyDelete