Monday, March 28, 2011

Hair comes the Bride....



So on Friday evening the girls and I went and had our wedding hair trial done. For the most part both the girls and I knew the look we were after. I had asked the maids to come prepared with some pictures, and amazingly they came with the exact same photos printed out, which made the choice even easier! They have gone with a side up-do, with a braid incorporate into the side, which looks really nice. The rest of their hair is curled and pinned up to the side.


For my hair, I knew that it had to be pulled to the side. I also wanted something quite elegant, that didn't stand out too much, because I really want the focus to be on my veil, and my eyes! So my hairdresser came out with a nice rolled side bun, which I adore....it is just perfect! I took a few pictures with the veil, but cannot share...I don't want to ruin the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment