Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Let there be music!

Last night we had our first catch up with our DJ since meeting her at "The Glen" Wedding Expo. She is absolutely fantastic, and helped my partner and I pick a few songs that we hadn't made any decisions on yet. Reflecting back on our song choices once we had handed them over to the DJ was quite hilarious, we have such a diverse mix of songs, its just crazy. I have blurted this out to most people but our first dance song is Picture of You by North , we both really like this song, and it will be really nice to dance to....plus the lyrics are just gorgeous!!! I found it really tough to pick a song to walk down the aisle to....I am not sure why but for some reason this is the one I struggled with the most....go figure...anyways...I have chosen Only Time by Enya, the moment I heard the song I knew this was what I wanted :D

With so much thought going into the songs, and making sure the lyrics were appropriate I really wanted to pick a seriously funny song for cutting our wedding cake...in the end even after a few people were like...no way that is completely inappropriate for a wedding....but hilarious at the same time, I knew this was the song choice for us...Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard....don't think I would have it any other way!!!

Most of the other songs are taken care of with a few Seal songs thrown in there, as well as Bob Dylan, Lifehouse, Alex Lloyd, Michael Buble' and Sting just to name a few (I told you it was diverse!!)

Anyways with that out of the way it is one less thing to worry about. It will all be taken care for us on the day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment