Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Make Me Up!


I am home sick today, and thought I would finally pull my finger out and update you guys on what has been happening lately. First things first, we received our first draft of our wedding ceremony on Friday night, and I am so happy with it. It is exactly what we were after and more. It is not "fluffy" or vomit worthy, it is romantic and perfect! I have a few minor changes that need to be made, but other than that, we are all good to go!

On Saturday morning the maids and I had our make up trials! It was so much fun, it was a really nice chance to just chill out, and catch up with the girls. I think we all enjoyed getting our make up done, because most of the time we just whip it on in a haste! All of us have gone with a very natural look and this is why we decided on airbrushing. I have never really known much about airbrushing but I am so glad we went down this path. It really feels like you are wearing nothing at all and is a really light coverage, that gives you this flawless look! I had a nanny nap at about 3.00pm and woke up with everything still in place, false eyelashes and all!! I finally took the make up off at around 11.00pm and it still looked just as good as it did when it was applied at about 11.00am! All 3 of us are really happy with the results and can't wait to have it done again in about 6 weeks time!!

All week I have had a barrage of RSVP's for the wedding which is really exciting, things are all starting to come together. The next 6 weeks are going to be absolutely hectic. This weekend starts with dress fittings for all of us girls, and I just can't wait to try my dress on again (and secretly hoping that the darn thing still fits!!). I also need to finalise music choices for the DJ, which for the most part is under control!

Count down is definitely on, I think we are around the 6 week mark. It is really amazing just how fast this year is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment