Saturday, January 09, 2010

It's all about the dress!!!!


Ok...so the wedding is still over a year away. My sister is my only bridesmaid and is desperate to check out a bridesmaid dress that she has fallen in love with.


We get to the store and I say to myself a 1000 times in my head...don't look at the dresses..it's too early to try them on...


My sister tries the dress on (pictured) and it looks AMAZING..I have had my eye on this dress as well, as I thought it would be perfect for that beach wedding we were thinking about!


Anyway...my sister and the lovely consultant convince me to try on some dresses....BAD IDEA!


Needless to say the dress that I didn't even think I wanted to try on looks amazing. It's not something that I thought I even wanted....geeze everyone wears strapless..I want something different....


The moment that dress was on I knew it was the one....I didn't even try anything else on....this was it!


One bit of advice here ladies....try every single dress on, don't even bother going in with any ideas of what you want, they may look horrid on the hanger, but amazing on you!


So I guess you can tell what happens here....I ordered the wedding dress! The bridesmaid dress got ordered as well (in the colour pictured). Just a tip - even though I ordered it from the shop...it takes 4-5 months to get made...keep this in mind...I'm glad I was convinced to try the dresses on!

No comments:

Post a Comment