Friday, January 15, 2010

Wedding Expos!

Wedding Expos are a fun way to get your hands on as much wedding info as you possibly can. Plus it is a great excuse to get together with your bridesmaids and have a little fun!

The Expos have a HUGE range of wedding vendors, from photographers to car hire, dresses to invitations. It's a brides heaven all under one roof.

The best thing about the wedding expos is the fantastic deals and offers they provide to expo brides. I am absolutely wrapped because the photographer I want to book with had a trade stall. This gave me a chance to look at more of the photos/albums that they have created, plus chat with the photographers in person. The best part is, they are offering a fantastic bargain when you book with them. The package already includes a 16 x 20 canvas, but if you book and mention the expo, you get a bonus 12x16 canvas print!! How awesome!!!

The expo has also got me very excited about all the planning I still have left to do!

I would thoroughly recommend brides -to-be to attend at least 1 bridal expo before they walk down the aisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment