Sunday, January 02, 2011

Fake Bake....

OK, so here's this thing. I need a little help. For a long time now, I have been very anti fake tan. I have always been very critical of those over orange girls who use far too much fake tan. Being extremely pale to the point that I reflect sunlight, I have steered clear of fake tans, but with the wedding coming up, I have been trying a few spray on tans. I must admit, I do like the tans a lot, but have received some positive, and some...errrr...not so positive feedback. It is making the choice quite difficult to make as I am torn both ways.

Being pale and wearing an ivory coloured dress I feel that I will be far too washed out with my normally pale skin. But with that said, I don't want to look like an oompa loompa in my wedding photos. The latest tan I have tried has been "light" and it definately looks much better than the "medium" one I got back in November.

So...I am seeking comments from anyone that is interest. Do I go with the fake tan or not?? I really need some advice here because I don't think I can make it on my own. The photo above is with fake tan, the photo to the left is without the tan. Let me hear it....!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fake tan! 100% it looks fantastic! You look healthy & glowing in the top picture. Just make sure that you have no fake tan already on when it is applied for the wedding as thats often what makes them look blotchy. Maybe get a full body scrub before having it applied so your skin is super clean & ready to absorb the colour evenly. XO

    ReplyDelete