Friday, January 21, 2011

Love...

I just wanted to share with you all my bargain of the week! Last week I found out that our wedding venue unfortunately had only 1 option for decorations on the bridal table - candelabras (which I really dislike - no offence!)!!!! This got me thinking...what else could I use to decorate each end of the bridal table???

A few thoughts were thrown around like glass vases filled with various things, pillar candles, more flowers etc. To be honest I didn't really have anything in particular in mind, so I kinda stopped thinking about it...slack I know.

Now back to the point. My partner and I had to go to Kmart for a completely different reason and I managed to "stroll" down one of the manchester isles, and hidden at the bottom of the shelf were these awesome, I guess you would call them sculptures.......anyways, check them out for yourself. They were only $15 each! So I grabbed 2....PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment