Sunday, January 16, 2011

Flowers and Fiddily Things!!!

So yesterday was a pretty busy day. I started the day with a trip to visit the florist who will be doing the wedding flowers. It seems after the appointment I still really have no idea which way to go. I have two designs that I really like, it's just a matter of choosing one. Both of them contain cream and baby pink roses, which is what I wanted from the start. The designs are slight different as are the flowers that go with the roses. I will keep you posted on which design I choose! Following the appointment with the florist we headed to "The Glen". We had a meeting with the Wedding Coordinator to go through things like our colour choices for chair covers and sashes ect, menus, and table decorations. It seems like everything is finally falling into place..not long to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment